1988 Jaguar XJS 3.6 twin turbo
Only 2 previous owners.
New Zealand new, this car is a very rare piece of Jaguar history, complete in its original and outstanding condition British racing green paint, this car is a sight to behold, perfect original Connolly leather and carpeting through the interior shows just how much this car has been loved and cared for.
Running a very custom one off Jaguar / janspeed twin turbo setup and built to rival the TWR Bathurst XJS in terms of suspension this car is a very rare piece indeed!
- 3.6 strait 6, modified to accommodate janspeed twin turbo chargers
- original (outstanding) condition
NB: Personalised plates not included.
- forged racing pistons
- forged rods
- balanced crank
- ported head
- fuel pressure regulator
- zytec ecu
- janspeed twin turbo chargers
- janspeed exhaust manifolds with custom internally plumbed wastegate actuators
- k & n air intake system
- janspeed hidden front mount intercooler and oil cooler system
- all oil lines switched for aeronautical braided hose lines
- built and strengthened 4 speed Jaguar transmission
- Jaguar racing suspension (completely adjustable for camber, toe and damper)
- engine strut brace
- simmons fr18 wheels
Located in Tauranga.
For more information please contact James Connolly on 021 942 536.