Amazing Boat Used Mainly in Fresh Water
One owner from new.
Stored inside/undercover most of her days. Used almost exclusively in fresh water (Lake Te Anau mainly for the last 12 years).
- USA built
- 350 V8 Mercruiser (petrol)
- Bravo 3 stern-leg
- Does 44mph (70kph) at full throttle fully laden
- Custom build casting deck, great for fly fishing. Creates flat stable clean platform to cast from (or great for sunbathing or for kids jumping into the water).
- Head and shower downstairs, 2nd shower on back platform
- Hot water system re-coiled June 2017.
- Remote controlled deck mounted light forward
- Extra water tanks
- Full screens to minimise sandflies getting under them when moored
- 3 battery housings (2 brand new batteries fitted this year at $800 each)
- Trickle feed batter switch
- Solar power top up battery charger
- Big rubbish bin built into engine cavity, could be live bait bin with a little work
- 3 storage lockers on port side wall, one on starboard beside skippers seat
- Road cover
- 5 tonne fully watered and fuelled on the trailer
- Tows easily
- Electric winch for easy launch and retrieve
- Trailer has full electric brakes
- Big anchor and double length chain for safer anchor in wind
- DeFish finder/maps. Two way radio. Fridge/freezer. Fenders and ropes/mooring lines.
- Two tables. One large table seats 4 easily (purpose built)
- Gas cooker
- Shore power option
- New aftermarket Blutetooth stereo fitted in 2016
How do you price all these extras.. if you did the maths you would be shocked at what all this extra work has cost! You don’t have to do a thing to this vessel except enjoy her! She owes me over $170k… there is nothing I haven’t looked at for comfort and safety. Fire extinguishers, EPIRB, Fenders.. all included.
She has 355 running hours…. Many of these hours (maybe 1/3) are soft hours.. Motor running whilst boat was parked up a lake arm to top off batteries and run fridge while cooking tea with stereo and lights on. There is also a small tender with 7hp outboard that could be negotiated in to the deal. (as per photo).
Come have a look aboard if you want to call for a chat please do.
Would be open to delivering this to you, but please confirm this with me as is subject to where and when.
Located in Christchurch.
For more information please contact Deano on 021 324 229.