- This exceptional craft will be custom finished to your very own specifications and layout (price is indicative) depending on level of spec.
- Professionally designed and built as a rescue craft, personal carrier, water taxi, sports fisher or a family sedan.
- The hull is constructed from edge glued cedar, epoxy glassed in and out.
- The sides are 12 and 24mm marine ply glassed. Bulkheads are 18mm ply. The walk through transom is high density foam, glassed in and out.
- Powered by an MTU 320 turbo diesel. A very smooth and quiet engine. Behind it is a Borg Warner hydraulic gearbox and a heavy duty "Konrad" commercial stern drive. Supplied by Trans Diesel, Auckland.
- This hull was ballasted to it's full weight and extensively sea tested at Bluff and on Foveaux Strait.
- View the trials video , available to view on our web site, RepairMyBoat.co.nz (go to 'Products')
- References are available from local commercial fishermen and coast guard.
This hull is an exceptional rough water handler , offering an extremely soft and dry ride. Very stable at rest and at speed. When complete it will be capable of 32 knots (60 Km / h ) Economical cruise @ 22 knots.
This boat should retail as a custom boat for nothing less than $450,000 on trailer.
Located in Invercargill.
For more information please contact Graham on 0274 338 698