Development Opportunity! Resource Consent Approved To Subdivide Two Additional Sections
|The original home is tucked up behind the trees as you come in on the left in a lovely private setting. Well established large well kept section. Internal Garage and additional separate Garage on site.
There is cosmetic work to be done in the house to bring back to good condition, after been rented for a number of years now. The same tenant has been in here for over 5 years. Currently paying $350 per week. After some renovations this could easy go to $385.00 per week.
There is a resource consent approved to subdivide two additional sections off the front this site. This would still leave a large section for the house remaining. The physical infrastructure has been already installed (water, sewer, storm water). Just need council sign-off.
House consists of:-
- Section area: 2400m2 approx.
- House area: 240m2 approx.
- Long term tenant paying $350 per week
- 4 + bedrooms plus study
- 2 bathrooms
- Large living areas
- Separate kitchen and toilets
- External shed
- Subdivision is fully sold out brand new houses surrounding it. The 2 sub-dividable sections will be the only 2 left in the subdivision.
- Located at 3 Manuka Road, Huntly
For more information please contact Darren Leith on 021 85 00 53.