Turangi Leisure Lodge is situated in the heart of the township of Turangi, which is located at the southern end of Lake Taupo. Turangi is not only famous as an angler's paradise but is rapidly gaining the reputation as the outdoor pursuit centre of the North Island. A very popular place to base for skiing
- Two weeks available per year
- Fully furnished three bedroom unit
- Sleeps eight people with en-suite in master bedroom
- Full bathroom plus fully equipped kitchen
- One car park space with additional visitor car parking on-site
- Facilities at resort include: Bar, BBQ, children's games room, ski gear drying room, games room with pool table & table tennis, heated pool and spa pool, mini golf...
- Located at Ngawaka Place, Turangi
- Annual ownership costs are $660 per week (for the two weeks)
- The purchase includes title to the property plus the right to exchange these two weeks for any in one of thousands of resorts throughout the world.
For more information please contact Pam Malcolm on 021 668 442.